Pilates Instructors

Pilates Instructor Liability Insurance

This page is for instructors. If you are a Pilates studio, see our 
Pilates studio insurance

In order to serve as many Pilates instructors as possible, we now offer two Pilates teacher insurance programs. Below we guide you to figure out the one that is best for you!

Insurance for Pilates instructors is liability insurance, which covers you against qualifying claims of participant injury, or property damage to others.


Our Insurance for Pilates instructors is comprehensive, while being inexpensive. Coverage begins at about $125 per year.

Which Pilates insurance do I need?

If you are unsure if Program A or B is better for you, feel fee to fill out both applications in order to compare coverage and cost.


Ready to get started?

To learn more about our service offerings call 877-811-2271today

Contact Us

Program A

Program A is the best program for you if either of the following are true for you:

  1. You need a higher aggregate limit than $1M. Check your contract for requirements.
  2. If you need insurance for activities in both of these categories: Dance/Yoga/Aerobics and Exercise & Fitness/Personal Training.
Apply Now

Program B

Program B is the best program for you if any of these apply to you:

  1. You need coverage outside of U.S., such as if you teach on a cruise ship or otherwise conduct classes outside the U.S. (Note this is for those who have permanent residence in U.S.)
  2. You need a higher than $1M per-occurrence limit. Check your contract with the facility you are teaching at to see if they specify a requirement.
Apply Now

Common Questions

Q: Will my partner, helper, or substitute be covered under my policy?
A: No. Anyone working with you or for you will need his or her own insurance coverage.

Q: Will I be covered for classes I teach out of my home?
A: No, because insurance carriers consider that to be a studio, thus requiring 
Pilates Studio Insurance

Q: Do I need to be certified to get coverage?
A: No. Coverage is available for both certified and non-certified instructors under both programs. However, certification makes you eligible for a premium discount.