Aerial Instructor Insurance
We offer comprehensive, inexpensive liability insurance for aerial yoga instructors, and other aerial instructors. This program is designed to cover the liability involved in training and instruction only. This does not cover aerial performers nor performances. In order to get approved, your aerial equipment cannot hold students higher than 12 feet off the ground.
As an instructor, the facilities you work at may require you add them as an Additional Insured on your policy. You can add Additional Insureds to your policy at no extra charge.
How to Apply
- Click the Apply Now link below.
- Fill out the application.
- For “Instructor Type” check all that apply and type in “Aerial” under the “Other”
- Upload copies of training certificates (if any).
- The policy can be quoted and purchased online.
Q: Does this insurance cover me if I teach out of my home?
A: No, for classes taught out of your home, you need an Aerial Yoga Studio insurance policy.
Q: Are there limitations on the types of equipment the insurance covers?
A: Yes, static trapeze and mobile rig setups are not covered.