Health Club Insurance
Gyms should be a safe, comfortable place where people can strive to reach their fitness goals. That being said, with heavy weights and complex equipment in use, there is potential for injury every day.
Any accidents that occur due to misuse or failure of fitness machinery and equipment could put your gym or health club at risk. This chance of danger makes health club insurance a necessity to protect you and your staff in the event of a mishap.
At Dance Studio Insurance, we offer personal training studio insurance for health clubs and fitness centers. This does not cover Martial Arts Studios and Schools. You can purchase insurance for martial arts schools here.
Examples of the types of gyms that can get fitness club insurance coverage under this program include:
- Health clubs and fitness centers
- Personal training studios
- Fitness gyms offering cardio kickboxing, aerobics, and other cardio classes
- Boot camp-style and Industrial Garage Gyms (However, we do not cover CrossFit Affiliates)
- Other group fitness or circuit training
- Gyms offering yoga or Pilates
- Facilities with indoor tanning (Program B only)
Facilities that have any of the following characteristics will not be approved:
- Open 24 hours
- Climbing/traverse wall exceeding 6 feet
- Inflatable devices/bounce house
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Hot tub
- Aerial workout classes (see our program specifically to insure aerial dance, yoga, and workout classes)
If you hire cover Independent Contractors, you can add them to your gym business insurance, or have them purchase their own insurance. Your contractors can purchase insurance here, with the option to name your facility as Additional Insured.
Get Coverage with Dance Studio Insurance
Our comprehensive coverage options for gyms, fitness centers, and personal training studios provide liability protection for the unforeseen incidents of life. Dance Studio Insurance is committed to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. We will efficiently and appropriately assess your risk of responsibility in any circumstance at an affordable rate.
With our experience in providing insurance for a number of studios, we are familiar with the potential hazards of running a health club. From dance to gymnastics to yoga and beyond, our professionals are properly equipped to handle your claims.
For questions about our health club liability insurance policies, coverage programs or financing options, contact the experts at Dance Studio Insurance. Request a quote today, and view our programs for fitness studio insurance below.
Ready to get started?
To learn more about our service offerings call 877-811-2271 today
We offer two coverage programs to best meet your needs. Here’s how to determine which program is best for you:
This program will be best for you if you meet either of the following criteria.
- If you want accident coverage. Accident Medical coverage helps pay the medical bills of an injured participant after the injured participant’s health insurance pays out. It is designed to help protect you, the owner, from being sued, since most people sue when they get hurt and can’t pay for their medical bills.
- If all of your revenue comes from training clients one-on-one and/or holding classes.
We offer Program B to give coverage options to owners who do not meet the criteria to necessitate program A. If you’d like coverage under either of the following criteria, Program B is best for you.
- If your facility allows members to independently work out, unsupervised.
- If you’d like a lower cost option with less coverage. Specifically, Program B does not offer Accident Medical coverage.