If your policy number begins with ASG…
Please find the steps below to access your policy, as well as create any needed certificates of insurance.
To access your policy information, please follow these steps:
- Click on this link: “View my Policy / Certificate”
- Enter (or copy and paste) your confirmation number
- This will bring you to your Policy Information screen
- Here you can view your policies and create certificates of insurance
- Go to your Policy Information screen
- Click on the link at the bottom of the screen “Create Certificates of Insurance”
- Enter the contact information and mailing address of the entity that is requesting the certificate
- Select Certificate Type as Additional Insured or Evidence of Insurance (Based on the entity’s request)
- Select Certificate Reason
- Click on “Create Certificate”
- Your certificate will be created right there and then.
If your policy number begins with USP…
Refer to the email you received when you purchased the policy (the one that had your policy documents attached). That email contains a link to create Additional Insured certificates.
If you can’t find your email, please contact us and request that we send you the link.